The museums welcome all visitors, and cost should never be a barrier! Each museum’s Scholarship Funds provide financial aid that discounts the out-of-pocket program cost for eligible families. The information in your application is kept confidential and will be used for the sole purpose of establishing financial need. All scholarship awards are need-based, and will be given out until all of the funds for the season are gone.
Each camper may apply for one Art and one Natural History camp scholarship.
To Apply for a Summer Camp Scholarship:
- Determine which of our scholarships you are eligible to apply for:
- Scholarships for 85% of the price are available for families receiving public benefits from the Department of Human Services, or other forms of state/federal assistance.
- Scholarships for 50% of the price are available for families who do not receive public benefits from the Department of Human Services, but still have financial need.
- Complete the one-page Scholarship application form (PDF) (download).
- Complete the Summer Camp registration form (PDF) (download).
- Enclose payment for the camp. Scholarship funds will be used to offset a portion of the
total cost, discounting the price you pay out-of-pocket. For example, if you receive an 85%
scholarship, you pay 15% of the Member price.
Please note, scholarships are applied to the membership price of the camp regardless of whether you are a member or not.
Calculate your out-of-pocket cost below:
- 85% scholarship: Member price x .15 = $ (amount you pay)
- 50% scholarship: Member price x .50 = $ (amount you pay)
Program Registration Office, Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
If you have any questions, please call the Program Registration Office at (412) 622-3288, and we will be happy to assist you.